- The School Almanac should be carried by the student to school every
- Students must arrive at school before the start of the home room
- The bell before the assembly is a signal for the students to go to the As soon as they are back in their classes, the students should get their books ready for the first period. They should maintain perfect discipline.
- Change of classroom between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their
- Non-sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular
- Shouting or whistling is not allowed in or around the school
- Other than text books or library books, no books, magazines or papers should be brought to school without the principal’s
- Lending or borrowing money or any article is not
- The school is not responsible for articles lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, transistor radios, taps recorders, calculators and jewellery to school.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no one should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs of damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others.
a) Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher, class representative or to the Principal.
b) Any damage done will be made good by the student concerned with a fine imposed for such an offence.
c) Any one who notices something damaged should report even if he or she does not know who has done Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
- On Birthdays the ward may distribute chocolates or presents of not more than the worth of 5.
- No cakes are allowed in the school as part of birthday celebration.
Regarding School Leaving Certificate : Written application must be given one month prior. Certificate will be issued only to the parent of the ward conditioned to the clearance of all fee dues.