Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our Admission counselor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry three latest Passport size photos of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate and Aadhar Card (Student).
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the FOE through mail a email@example.com or telephone +919409800100/200/300, +918866431143.
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
For any students to secure admission in Doon Public School Bhuj. The criteria for age for the academic year 2019-20 are as follows:
|Nursery||3 years complete|
|LKG||4 years complete|
|UKG||5 years complete|
|I||6 years complete|
|II||7 years complete|
|III||8 years complete|
|IV||9 years complete|
|V||10 years complete|
|VI||11 years complete|
|VII||12 years complete|
|VIII||13 years complete|
|IX||14 years complete|
|X||15 years complete|
|XI Science/Commerce||16 years complete|
|XII Science/Commerce||17 years complete|
|*The above age criteria should be completed on 01st April 2019.|
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Self Attested)
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of Student (Self Attested)
Photocopy of Report Card of the previous year (only needed for admission to class LKG onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- Original TC/LC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class UKG onwards)
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopy of Cast Certificate (If student falling under the category other than General i.e. SC/ST/OBC)
- Photocopy of Minority Certificate (Applicable for “Muslim, Jain, Parsi, Sikh, Christian”)
The Admission cum Registration Form must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 3 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Text Message from the school.
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission. First payment of fees will be taken either in cash or cheque next installments can be paid via online/net banking/bank deposit.
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
- During the Orientation program, parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform, textbook issue, and Transport pickup and drop timings with bus number.
- Parents will be intimated allotted the section and house of your ward.
- The Time Table, Annual Planner, and School Diary will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
- Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff needs to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they, in turn, need to make preparations accordingly.
- Teachers will assist your child with the syllabic which has been covered in the class till date.
The admission for class XI students will be taking place in the month of April as well as July. The admissions taken in the month of April will be considered as “Provisional Admission” until the student’s board result for class X is declared.
You will need to carry the Report card of your ward, of Class 10th. The same will be put across to the Principal of the School, post which a written assessment will be conducted for students applying for Science and Maths as Subject options.
Should you wish to proceed with the Admission post your school tour and after getting confirmation from the School office, you will need to fill the Registration Form and submit. With the form, you need to submit the following documents-
– Original plus one photocopy of the students Birth Certificate. (The original will be returned immediately after verification).
– Photocopy of Report Cards of Classes- 8th, 9th & 10th.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum. Below are the class wise subjects that are offered at the school.
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Mathematics/Physical Education
- Informatics Practices